Monday, October 26, 2009

Blue Goatherd

Blue Goatherd

"Goatherd. Indeed
My daily thoughts since the first stupor of youth
Have found the path my goats' feet cannot find."
~  William Butler Yeats

More interpretations of Blue at


SmilingSally said...

Cute photo. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Blue Monday!

Fifi Flowers said...

Cute photo... my kids LOVE animals!!

Mary said...

What a wonderful photo. I hope you are having a wonderful Blue Monday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, what a wonderful picture. Cute goat and darling boy!

And you quoted one of my favorite writers. Love Yeats!

Happy Blue Monday...


Sheila :-)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I helped my daughter raise goats through 4-H when she was a pre-teen and then a teenager. It was a wonderful learning experience for both of us! Thanks for the memories!