Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thursday Theme Song - It's the Same Old Song

It's the Same Old Song
Artist: The Four Tops

You're sweet as a honey bee
But like a honey bee stings


You've gone and left my heart in pain
All you left is our favorite song
The one we danced to all night long


It used to bring sweet memories
Of a tender love that used to be


Now it's the same old song
But with a different meaning
Since you been gone
It's the same old song
But with a different meaning
Since you been gone

6 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

I haven't heard that song in years, I love it. Great shot of the bee!

Junneth said...

Wow it made me dance with the tune! Great post! My TSS is posted no 7!

Hootin Anni said...

Perfection!!! The song, the photos....great job.

[Now those red tennies at the wedding just cracked me up. My kinda style.]

Loved your entry for the week.

Here's Mine

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

OMG I hadn't heard this in so long and it's so good and your photos are excellent. I love that bee. Very well done :)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

That red sand shoes , hopefully it is not the groom. but the bride's father.

I was just commending that my man is not a dancing man, he better practise for his two daughters' wedding.

Kay L. Davies said...

Wonderful.
I just loved all those male quartets in those days. Great harmonizing, great beat. Thanks for the memories!!

Kay, Alberta